Thursday, September 24, 2015


From Friday, September 25 through Sunday, September 27, Community Solutions of Yellow Springs Ohio is hosting the  2015 Climate Crisis Solutions Conference: Tools for Transition.  Several presenters and speakers will be offering ideas and concerns regarding our present state of Global Climate Change as well as present some tools that can be used to address this challenge. For further information on this conference, go to the Community Solutions webpage.




I will be attending all sessions of this conference plus the pre-conference activity - Encountering Climate Change with Ma’ikwe Ludwig and Carolyn Baker.  I am expecting this pre-conference program to set the tone on the subject to the psychology of the individual.  Some of my friends and acquaintances have expressed an interest in this program but for personal reasons cannot attend.  For this reason, I've decided to use this blog to communicate some of the important ideas of the presenters that I heard.  I plan to take notes and then translate them into ideas/comments in this format.  Perhaps this way, readers can grasp some of the issues and information being provided during this event.  I'll try to update this information daily.  If you have any comments on my postings, please do so.  A little warning may be in order though - Blogs are informal was of communicating among people.  Therefore spelling and grammar errors may be encountered.  Please realize that Blogs are meant to communicate ideas and not meant to be literary masterpieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment